Friday, December 10, 2010

12.10.10

So starting a blog right before the Holidays probably wasn't the best idea as we all know how crazy life get's!  So, for the third post in a row, I apologize for not posting very often!  Life the last few weeks has flown by - i have been super busy - but in a really good and fun way!  I have been working at Bath and Body works a ton lately.  I am really enjoying the job and its been REALLY fun to see a paycheck deposited into my checking account!  =)  The last time i posted it was my birthday (last weekend!).  I will upload some pictures this weekend for everyone to see!  Unfortunately the Huskers didn't win, but oh well.  I still had a great birthday.  On Sunday I scrapbooked at my parents house all day with my mom!  It was super fun.  Sunday night we went to Kobe's for dinner and then back to my parents house for cake and presents.  I got super cool presents from my sister and parents and I am so lucky.  I am not sure if I mentioned it in an earlier post or not, but David got me the Canon Rebel T2i camera for my bday!  It is seriously so awesome.  I am still learning how to use it, and having so much fun with both the lenses.  It is so fun to have a big clear camera to use!  Thanks David!!  You are the best!  I haven't had to babysit this week because the kids have been sick - so that has actually been kinda nice to have the week off.  It gave me  a chance to work on our xmas cards - which i just dropped in the mail today!  The rest of the week I have been working and that's about it.  I guess I have one kinda funny story - so yesterday at work I had told mom to stop in because the 3 wick candles she likes were on sale 2 for $20.  So, she comes in, i introduce her to everyone and she walks over to the candles.  As she reaches up to grab a candle the shelf breaks (its really high up) and the entire shelf of candles come crashing down on her head and on the floor.  She literally broke like 12 candles.  LOL!!!!!!!  I am laughing now only because she didnt get hurt.
Anyways - thank you for still reading my blog!
Kathryn  =)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had an amazing birthday!!! I bet you made it super fun! Did you notice that they are opening a Kobe out by Village Point!? I can't wait!! We should go once it opens!

    The story about your mom is HILARIOUS (of course because she didn't get hurt). That would happen to my mom too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, poor MaryAnne! Glad she is ok. Chris and I just bought tickets to the Holiday Bowl where Nebraska is playing Dec. 30th. I'm so excited but wish you could come out for the game. We actually have an extra ticket! Hope things are going well and Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you before then:).

    ReplyDelete