Sunday, February 12, 2012

2.12.12

Hey Everyone!

Well, the weekend is almost over and I am sitting here watching the Grammy's and thought I should let you all in on how my weekend was!  As always, the weekend went by wayyy to fast.  David got home from Sioux Falls on Friday night around 5ish and then he headed to the gym.  I was over at my mom's house with my sister and aunt having a glass (or two.....) of wine and having girl talk of course.  My sister went and picked up pizza from la casa for everyone, so that was awesome.  Then I came home and sat and talked with David while he ate some of the La Casa pizza and watched tv.  I headed to bed pretty early.  The next morning I had to get up at 6:30 to take my mom to the airport.  I was back home by about 7:30 and went back to sleep for a bit. When I got up I cleaned a few things around the house, took a shower, and then we headed to the Creighton basketball game.  David was going with some people that he works with, so that was fun.  We had a few beers and I got a cheeseburger.  I am not a huge Creighton fan - or a huge basketball fan I guess - but I do think its a lot of fun to go to those games.  They are quick and don't take up much of your day or night.  I think it would be fun if David got season tickets - or went in with some friends to get tickets to those games.  Oh - I forgot to mention that we had to park a mile away and that it was like 2 degrees outside - so that was awesome.  Then we came home and watched a little bit of tv and then headed to Old Chicago.  David got some dinner and I drank the 2 beers I needed to finish my mini tour.  After that we headed home and went to bed.  Today - I literally did NOTHING and watched tv ALL day.  It was awesome.  I watched some of my favorite shows on my dvr - like teen mom, jersey shore, biggest looser, parenthood.  Yes, I have great taste in tv shows. ha ha.  I did take an hour break and went to the gym and worked out for 45 minutes. So, I did at least get out of the house and off the couch.  Came home and heated up some chili and now I am back on the couch watching the Grammys.  Is it weird that I am excited to see the reunion of the Beach Boys???  Ok, enough for today!  =)

Thanks for reading!
Kath

No comments:

Post a Comment