Monday, February 13, 2012

2.13.12

I am going to start this post off by saying I LOVED THE MOVIE THE VOW!!  Me and my sister went and saw it tonight, and it was so so so so so good.  It had a great story, it was cute, had great actors, it was sad, it was happy - it was seriously so good.  If you are looking for something to do, go see the movie.  I actually think David might like it once he sat down and watched it - although he would probably never admit it.  =)

Ok, so let me back up.  I started the day off by waking up to snow outside and having to go to the dentist.  (do you see why I started this post off with a movie review now??).  Luckily - no cavities!  Then I came home and ruined my perfectly white teeth with a cup of coffee.  Did my usual morning routine then of checking my facebook, returning a few emails, and watching The Today Show.  After that I ran to the hardware store to grab something David needed and then went to Petsmart to get some cat stuff for Kona and Enzo.  We are in the process of moving the litter boxes and food and water bowls to the basement.  We think it might help to keep the upstairs cleaner.  I was hoping to find some kind of mat to put under the litter box, so when the cats jump out it will contain the litter that they kick out.  Of course the one I wanted to get was the most expensive one - typical.  Then I met my aunt for lunch at Spirit World and ran to the mall to get some cookies to take to the movie theatre for me and my sister!  Of course I had to stop and shop at Von Maur and Bath and Body - but surprisingly I bought nothing.  This is the new "Kathryn on a budget" =)  Then I came home and went to the movie.  So that brings me to this moment - I just finished moving all the cat stuff downstairs and debating what show to put on from my dvr.  =)

Not sure if I will have time to post since tomorrow is Valentines Day and we are going out tomorrow night - but if I don't I will be sure to post on Wednesday!

Thanks for reading!
Kath =)

No comments:

Post a Comment