Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm back!

Well, its been about a year since my last blog post!  I am not really sure why I decided to start blogging again - I have been encouraged to do so by my Dad and my sister - so thank you for being interested in my writing. A LOT has happened in that year time frame - wayyy too much to type in a single blog post.  But I am back and promise to be faithful about writing updates!  May not be daily, but hopefully a couple times a week I will update you on what I am up too.  So what has been going on in my world since my last post?  My sister got married, I turned 30, I quit my job at BBW, went to Hawaii a couple times, had great holidays, went to husker games - just to name a few =)  As I go forward and have nothing to write about I will touch on a few of those events and try to share a few pictures!

So what am I up to this weekend??  It's a pretty calm weekend for us.  David is on his way back home from Sioux Falls and I am sure he will go work out and then we will just hang out and get caught up on our dvr.  We may go to Old Chicago as I am 2 beers away from completing this mini tour and 3 beers away from completing my FOURTH TOUR!  I know, how cool is that?  ha ha.  Tomorrow we are going to the Creighton game with some people from his work and then probably going to dinner or something.  Not looking forward to the temperatures the next few days either!

Ok, don't want to bore my readers on my first post back after my absense.  So until my next post....
Thanks for reading!  =)

Me in Hawaii

Me and Tricia in Hawaii

Me and David on Thanksgiving
 

No comments:

Post a Comment